Clay Play Class Info
Hello Clay Pals!
We are super excited to have you! =) Before your Clay Play One-Time Class, we would like to give you some recommended preparations to make sure you will have a great experience:
- Masks are optional.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class starts.
- Clay washes right off in the washing machine, but we recommend you wear comfortable clothes and footwear you don't mind getting dirty. It will happen!
- For ease of technique, we recommend having short nails.
- For those who have long hair, please bring a hair tie.
- Keep in mind that pottery takes a lot of practice to get very comfortable doing, so come for the experience and fun first and foremost!
Some additional information about your ceramic pieces:
- After your Clay Play class, we will fire and glaze your pieces for you! We will provide you with great glaze options that you will choose from for each of your pieces and we will do the rest. =)
- Please allow 4-5 weeks for us to finish and fire up your pieces. After we get them fired and finished, we will contact you to let you know that they are ready to be picked up and taken home to be enjoyed!
***We will hold on to your finished pieces for four months after we send you the pick-up information confirmation email in order to save limited space in our studio.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to playing around with magical mud and having you at Wheelhouse!